Updated: Jan 23, 2021
Amazon Product Image Requirements
Photos are the most important aspect of your Amazon listing, helping to sell your product, build trust, answer questions and avoid negative reviews.
Product photos are how clients interact with your brand on Amazon. Viewing photos is how they touch and feel your product, how they view it from different angles, and how they see it in use. When you invest in great Amazon photos you will see higher sales.
Here are Amazon’s technical photo requirements:
1. THE PRODUCT IMAGE MUST BE TIFF, JPEG, GIF, OR PNG FORMAT.
2. THE PIXEL DIMENSIONS OF THE IMAGE MUST BE AT LEAST 1000 OR LARGER IN EITHER HEIGHT OR WIDTH.
3. THE COLOR MODE AS SRGB OR CMYK.
Here are the Amazon Site Standards for Product Images:
1. THE IMAGE MUST BE A PROFESSIONAL IMAGE OF THE PRODUCT.
2. THE IMAGE MUST BE IN FOCUS, WITH PROFESSIONAL LIGHTING, REALISTIC COLOR, AND SMOOTH EDGES.
3. BOOKS, MUSIC, AND VIDEO/DVD IMAGES SHOULD FILL 100% OF THE IMAGE FRAME.
4. ALL OTHER PRODUCTS SHOULD FILL 85% OR MORE OF THE IMAGE FRAME.
5. BACKGROUNDS MUST BE PURE WHITE (RBG 255,255,255).
Images must accurately represent the product and only show the product that is for sale.
Images must match the product title.
Women’s and Men’s Clothing MAIN images should be photographed on a model.
All Kids & Baby Clothing images should be photographed flat (off-model).
It’s not just important to have good images when creating Amazon listings, as every seller has “good” ones. What you want is the type of images that’ll blow your buyers’ minds, getting them so hooked on your page they won’t think of visiting anyone else’s. We live in a highly visual world now and being able to capture their attention is one of the most crucial boons you can create for yourself.
Our Manchester Product Photography Studio provides images which are Amazon friendly and will make your product stand out.
If you need Amazon Product Photography for your online store
Get in touch with our studio: email@example.com
We are based in Manchester, UK
Manchester Product Photography Studio | Manchester e-commerce product photography | Ecommerce photography prices | Pricelist for professional product Photography in Manchester | One North Studio | Amazon Product Photographer Manchester | White background photography in Manchester | Product Photography pricing UK